If you have the same issue, please read this post and learn more details about lp.playerpage240.info here. Hope the removal guide below can help you.
What Is Lp.playerpage240.info?
Lp.playerpage240.info is identified as a type of adware that can change settings of common seen browsers and generate internet traffic for its suspicious domain where delivers fake Flash Player update information to trick computer users into downloading some potentially unwanted programs instead.
Lp.playerpage240.info is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Once this adware invades into the target PC, it will replace the browser default homepage by itself. After that every time you launch your web browser or try to open a new tab, you are always opening the nasty lp.playerpage240.info website which recommends you to "Install Flash Player Pro To Continue". Please do ignore the fake update information from this malicious website or do not attempt to accept the update by clicking the "OK" or "Accept and Install" button; otherwise, you may offer a chance for some unwanted programs even malware or viruses to get access to your PC.
Additionally, lp.playerpage240.info also can affect your online activities by delivering unstoppable pop-ups according to your online searches on almost each web page that you browse against your will. Mind you, those pop-ups mostly contain malicious threats. Any clicking will redirect you to irrelevant web pages and download more PC threats to badly damage your PC.
How to Remove Lp.playerpage240.info Easily and Efficiently?
The following passage is going to provide TWO different solutions on removing lp.playerpage240.info or any other unwanted adware. Please read carefully and try to understand the removal guide below.
Solution A: Remove Lp.playerpage240.info Associated Program from Web Browsers
- Stop lp.playerpage240.info related running process in Windows Task Manager
- Uninstall lp.playerpage240.info related program in Control Panel
- Remove lp.playerpage240.info from Web Browsers
- Double Check by Using RegCure Pro
Solution A: Remove Lp.playerpage240.info Related Program from Web Browsers
1. Stop lp.playerpage240.info related running process in Windows Task Manager
Note: If you cannot close the lp.playerpage240.info web page, try this step; otherwise, go to step 2 directly.
Press "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" together to open Windows Task Manager, click Processes tab, find its associated running process and click on it, then click the "End Process" button.
2. Uninstall lp.playerpage240.info related program in Control Panel
Windows 7/Vista users:
1) Click "Start" ("Windows Logo" in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose "Control Panel".
2) Locate "Programs", "Uninstall a Program".
Windows 8 users:
1) Click "Charms bar", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel".
3) Look for suspicious or unfamiliar related program, select its entry and click "Uninstall".
3. Remove lp.playerpage240.info from web browsers
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon, choose "Internet options", go to General tab, enter your favorite website address, click "Apply".
3) Click "OK" to close the Internet Options window.
3) Click "Start", find "Internet Explorer" and then right click on it, choose "properties".
4) On the pop-up window, go to Shorcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click "OK".
1) Open Google Chrome, click on the icon menu (top right), select "Settings".
2) Go to On startup option, click "Set pages", delete the unwanted website address and then "OK".
3) Go to Appearence option, check "Show Home button", and then click "Change".
4) On the pop-up window, delete the unwanted website address in Open this page option, click "OK", and then uncheck "Show Home button".
5) Go to History tab, click "Clear browsing date…" button. On the confirm window, click "Clear browsing date", and then close Chrome.
6) Click "Start", find "Google Chrome", right click on it, select "properties".
7) On the pop-up window, go to Shorcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click "OK".
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon menu (top right) and select "Options".
3) Here select "History", click the "Clear Recent History…" button. On the pop-up window, click "Clear Now".
4) Click "Start", find "Mozilla Firefox", right click on it, select "properties". On the pop-up window, go to Shorcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click "OK".
4. Double check by using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works:
1) Free download RegCure Pro by clicking the below button.
2) Click the Yes button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer.
5) When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
>> Click Here to Download RegCure Pro to Fix Slow PC Performance! <<
Solution B: Remove Lp.playerpage240.info with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user to detect, remove, and protect their PCs from the latest malware attacks. Here shows how it works:
2. Click the Run button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. When the installation is complete, click the Finish button to exit the installation.
4. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start menu to open it.
5. Allow the program to scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now! button. If you would like to have a quick scan on your PC, please check the Quick Scan box; otherwise, uncheck it.
6. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
7. After the scan is done, you can see that all threats are successfully detected. Check the Select All box and then click the Remove button to fix all threats in your PC.
>>Click Here to Download SpyHunter to Protect Your PC from Malicious Threats!<<
Good Luck and be safe online.