Su2.ff.avast.com annoys you
Victim 1: My malwarebytes keeps telling me that there is malware with the domain of su2.ff.avast.com, IP Address 126.96.36.199 Port 50183 Outbound in Avstsvc.exe. I am not sure what this is and why this is happening. How can I fix it. I run Malwarebytes and my Avast and neither of them find any issues.
Victim 2: I'm getting popups every few minutes (sometimes more often) telling me Malwarebytes is blocking su2.ff.avast.com as a malicious website (outgoing traffic). Is this legit, or a false positive? I have the premium version of MBAM
Learn more about su2.ff.avast.com
Su2.ff.avast.com is detected as a malicious website by Malwarebytes. As a matter of fact, it is the Avast update server. These pop-ups are probably caused by the conflict of these two security software —— Malwarebytes and Avast.
It is not said the more security software you have the more safety you will get. Keeping too much security software may generate incompatibility. Since, Malwarebytes and Avast are in conflict. The most easy way to stop the su2.ff.avast.com pop-ups is to keep one of them on your PC.
These pop-ups may cause many annoyances and convenience. Therefore, you are advised to deal with this issue immediately to stop su2.ff.avast.com pop-ups.
- Want a professional solution?
- Live chat with online expert.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors
- Remove malware
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence for it doesn't contain any additional items or conflict with your current used antivirus program. Here shows how it works:
1) Free download RegCure Pro by clicking the below button.
2) Click the "Run" button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the "Click to Start Scan" button to run a system scan on your computer.
5) When the system scan is done, click on "Fix All" button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Live chat with online expert to solve the su2.ff.avast.com issue.
Download RegCure Pro to Fix Slow PC Performance.
Good Luck and be safe online.
Note: The free version of RegCure Pro is only for malware detection. If RegCure Pro detects malware and junk files on your PC, you will need to purchase its full version to remove the malware threats.