Know more about WindApp
WindApp is an ad-supported program that may seem helpful as they do all the heavy job to find the best deals and coupons when you shop online. As a matter of fact, it will bring more annoyances as below:
- It installs unwanted one ore more browser add-ons on your browser without consent.
- It invades your privacy such as tracking your browsing history and collecting your data like online searches, login details, etc.
- It generates numerous additional banner, pop-up, pop-under and in-text ads flooding on your browser.
- It runs in the background and drags down the running speed of your PC.
- Unexpected browser crashes after the presence of WindApp.
- It offers more chances for malicious infections to damage your PC.
You're on the right way to remove WindApp easily and thoroughly
STEP 1: Remove WindApp from PC
- Manual Removal
- Automatic Removal with SpyHunter
STEP 1: Remove WindApp from Web Browsers
- Manual Removal
1. Stop WindApp associated running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc together to open Windows Task Manager, click Processes tab, find suspicious running process and your internet browser' running process, and then click the End Process button.
2. Uninstall WindApp in Control Panel.
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it select Uninstall to uninstall the program.
3. Reset web browsers to clean all the browsing history, cookies and caches.
Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or Tools > Internet options. Here, go to the Advanced tab and click the Reset button. Go to the Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings and click on Reset option. Finally, click Close and OK to save the changes.
Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information. Here, select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
Open Google Chrome, click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin. Now click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
If you have already tried the method above and are still having trouble, you may wish to try this automatic removal.
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection.
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
1. Click on the below button to free download SpyHunter on your PC.
2. Click the "Run" button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start menu to open it.
5. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
6. After the scan is done, you can see that all threats are successfully detected. Check the "Select All" box and then click the "Remove" button to fix all threats in your PC.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors
- Remove malware
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
1. Click the below button to download RegCure Pro to your PC.
2. Click the "Run" button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
4. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient. The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
5. When the system scan is done, click on "Fix All" button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Note: The free version of RegCure Pro is only for malware detection. To use its functions, you will need to purchase its full version.
Below is a Recommended Video: