Information Cloud Description:
Information Cloud is advertised as a useful application which claims to help the network users to enhance online browsing experience. Actually, it is just another adware program designed for marketing purposes. Once installed, this adware program is able to monitor your browsing activities and collect the related information so as to deliver lots of personalized ads within your web browsers. It mainly aims to help its designer to generate pay-per-click revenue.
Usually, this adware program attaches itself to your web browsers as an add-on such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. Besides, it also has the ability to change your browser settings. Then, endless various commercial ads in form of deals, coupons, in-text ads, pop-up ads, pop-under ads, and banner will take up your whole screen, which affect your online activities greatly. If you click on those ads accidentally, you will be redirected to some unknown websites aiming to promote products or services. As you see, each click on an ad by Information Cloud may mean a risk of visiting an unknown website which may contains unwanted sponsored links, annoying ads, etc. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you should take actions to remove this adware from your computer as soon as possible.
Information Cloud Distribution:
Usually, the same as other adware programs, this adware program comes into your computer system via bundled with freeware downloads such as media players, PDF Creators and Adobe Flash players, etc. It may also get inside your computer along with spam email attachments. Opening the unknown attachments may mean give chances for the adware programs to enter your computer. So, do not open the unknown attachments easily especially those from strangers. What is more, this adware program can penetrate into your PC via some malicious websites especially those hacked ones which may contain thousands of malware like adware, worms, Trojans and spyware. Therefore, to safeguard your PC from viruses, it is recommended that you should pay close attention to your online activities.
Trouble Caused by Information Cloud:
1. Endless annoying pop-up ads are displayed within your web browsers.
2. It can modify your DNS settings, browser settings, which may lead to browsers abnormal performance.
3. It may redirect you to some unknown even malicious websites against your will, which may result in other malware installation.
4. It may take up your computer resources, which degrades your computer performance greatly.
5. It collects your personal information without your consent, which may threaten your privacy.
Information Cloud Removal
As you see, Information Cloud is really troublesome. If you are the one who is unfortunately download this adware program on the computer system, it is highly recommended that you should remove it from your computer without any delay. To get rid of ads by this adware thoroughly, you need to remove this adware program from Control Panel and add-ons or extensions from web browsers. If you are inexperienced in adware removal, you can refer to the following manual as well as automatic guide. Here, the manual removal guides is usually recommended to those who have experience in manual removal because a minor mistake during manual removal processes may cause data loss or system damage to you. So, if you are the one who is inexperienced in manual removal, you are suggested to download and install a reputable anti-spyware application like SpyHunter to help you remove this adware completely and for good.
Manual Removal Guides for Information Cloud Removal
Step1): Uninstall all suspicious programs from Control Panel
For Windows 7:
1) Click the button Start -> Click on Control Panel
2) Under Programs, click on Uninstall a program
3) Search for unwanted programs -> click Uninstall to remove them
For windows 8:
1). Move the mouse to the top right corner of the computer screen
2). Click Search on Charms bar -> type co into the search blank
3). When Control Panel appears in the search results on the left panel, click on it.
4). Click on View by Category -> click on Uninstall a program
5). Search for unwanted programs -> Uninstall them
Step2): Remove all suspicious add-ons or extensions from your web browsers
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome -> click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon with three short stripes on the top right corner -> click on More tools -> click on Extensions
2. Look for suspicious extensions in the list, then click Trash icon to delete them one by one.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Start Firefox and press Ctrl+Shift+A on the keyboard at the same time to open Add-ons Manager. You will see a list of all extensions and plugins installed in Firfox.
2. Look for suspicious add-ons on the Extensions and Plugin. Highlight each one individually and click remove.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Click on the gear icon on the top right corner -> click on Manage add-ons
2. Under the tab Toolbars and Extensions, find out and disable the toolbars or extensions related to the adware
Step3): Remove all malicious files and registry entries from your computer system
1). Press Win+R in your keyboard at the same time to open the registry editor -> type regedit in the search box -> press Enter
2). Look for any registry entries associated with the adware and remove them
Step4): Using RegCure Pro to Optimize your system after manual removal
1. Click the icon below to download the RegCure Pro.
2. Click the button Run.
3. Click the button Accept and Install. And RegCure Pro will be installed successfully on your desktop. Then, open the RegCure Pro and it will start to scan your computer.
4. Click the button Fix All to optimize your PC.
Remove Information Cloud Automatically with SpyHnuter
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: Information Cloud is an annoying adware program designed by cyber criminals for illegal purposes. Computer users should drop and install it without any delay to protect your computer and privacy and enjoy surfing online smoothly. If you have any problems to remove this adware manually, you are suggested to download a good and powerful antivirus tool to help you remove it completely and for good.