ActiveDeals, categorized as an adware program or a potentially unwanted program (PUP), is another malicious application which is designed for marketing purposes. It is advertised as a useful tool which promises to enhance the users’ browsing experience like online shopping. For Example, it claims that it will provide users shopping online with various discounts, deals, coupons and other commercial offers for free, which will save their time and money. Though this service sounds good and attractive, ads by this adware program can be annoying even aggressive. In fact, it won’t help you save money. Once installed, ActiveDeals will quickly monitor your browsing activities and collect the related information so as to deliver lots of personalized ads in form of pop-up, pop-under, in-text or banner ads within your web browsers no matter whether you want or not. As you see, this adware program mainly aims to help its designer to generate pay-per-click revenue.
Usually, this adware program attaches itself to your web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome as a browser add-on, BHO (Browser Helper Object), plugin, an add-on and extension. Besides, it also has the ability to change your browser settings. Then, endless various commercial ads in form of deals, coupons, in-text ads, pop-up ads, pop-under ads, and banner will take up your whole screen whenever you launch the web browsers installed on your PC, which affects your online activities greatly. If you click on those ads accidentally, you will be redirected to third parties websites aiming to promote products or services. What is worse, some of those websites may be infected with malicious contents and do harm to your computer. As you see, each click on an ad by ActiveDeals may mean a risk of visiting an unknown website which may contains unwanted sponsored links, annoying ads and other malicious contents, etc. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you should take actions to remove this adware program from your computer as soon as possible.
You may wonder how and when this adware program enters your computer without being noticed. In fact, the same as other adware programs, this adware program comes into your computer system via bundled with freeware downloads such as media players, PDF Creators and Adobe Flash players, etc. It may also get inside your computer along with spam email attachments. Opening the unknown attachments may mean give chances for the adware programs to enter your computer. So, do not open the unknown attachments easily especially those from strangers. What is more, this adware program can penetrate into your PC via some malicious websites especially those hacked ones which may contain thousands of malware like adware, worms, Trojans and spyware. Therefore, to safeguard your PC from viruses, it is recommended that you should pay close attention to your online activities.
Effective ActiveDeals Removal Guide
As you see, this adware is relatively troublesome, if you don't take any actions to remove it from your PC as soon as possible, then you may encounter many computer problems such as endless annoying pop-up ads, DNS as well as browser settings modifications, unwanted redirects, poor computer and browsers performance, etc. Follow the removal guides below can help you complete the adware removal effectively. As you know, manual removal requires enough computer expertise and time to complete this removal process because manual removal is so complicated that a minor mistake may cause data loss even system damage. So, if you are inexperienced in manual removal, you are suggested to use a reputable and powerful anti-spyware application like SpyHunter to help you remove this adware completely and for good.
Step-by-step ActiveDeals Manual Removal Guides
Step1): Uninstall all suspicious programs from Control Panel
For Windows 7:
1) Click the button Start -> Click on Control Panel
2) Under Programs, click on Uninstall a program
3) Search for unwanted programs -> click Uninstall to remove them
For windows 8:
1). Move the mouse to the top right corner of the computer screen
2). Click Search on Charms bar -> type co into the search blank
3). When Control Panel appears in the search results on the left panel, click on it.
4). Click on View by Category -> click on Uninstall a program
5). Search for unwanted programs -> Uninstall them
Step2): Remove all suspicious add-ons or extensions from your web browsers
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome -> click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon with three short stripes on the top right corner -> click on More tools -> click on Extensions
2. Look for suspicious extensions in the list, then click Trash icon to delete them one by one.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Start Firefox and press Ctrl+Shift+A on the keyboard at the same time to open Add-ons Manager. You will see a list of all extensions and plugins installed in Firfox.
2. Look for suspicious add-ons on the Extensions and Plugin. Highlight each one individually and click remove.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Click on the gear icon on the top right corner -> click on Manage add-ons
2. Under the tab Toolbars and Extensions, find out and disable the toolbars or extensions related to the adware
Step3): Remove all malicious files and registry entries from your computer system
1). Press Win+R in your keyboard at the same time to open the registry editor -> type regedit in the search box -> press Enter
2). Look for any registry entries associated with the adware and remove them
Step4): Using RegCure Pro to Optimize your system after manual removal
1. Click the icon below to download the RegCure Pro.
2. Click the button Run.
3. Click the button Accept and Install. And RegCure Pro will be installed successfully on your desktop. Then, open the RegCure Pro and it will start to scan your computer.
4. Click the button Fix All to optimize your PC.
Remove ActiveDeals Automatically with SpyHunter
If you have difficulties in manual removal, it is recommended that you should use a reputable and powerful anti-spyware application like SpyHunter to help you remove this adware effectively and for good, which can save your time and energy.
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats completely from your PC
Note: ActiveDeals is an annoying adware program designed by cyber criminals for illegal purposes. Computer users should drop and install it without any delay to protect your computer and privacy and enjoy surfing online smoothly. If you have any problems to remove this adware manually, you are suggested to download a good and powerful antivirus tool here to help you remove it completely and for good.