ContentPlatform is quite annoying:
Victim 1: When I use the Chrome browser to surf the web, on nearly every web page I get tons of pop-up ads, stating that they are brought by "ContentPlatform," which I have contacted to complain about.
Victim 2: I am very upset when ContentPlatform keeps on showing ads on my browser. What is more annoying, ContentPlatform advertisements blows up in a large window when my mouse accidentally hovers on the link. Some says adblock will get rid of this adware. But in my case, ContentPlatform seems to overpower whatever ads blocking software is installed.
Know more about ContentPlatform:
ContentPlatform is a troublesome adware which usually makes its way to modify the system files and inset itself as an extension into common used web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to display loads of advertisements.
Once infected, you will suffer from tons of ads from ContentPlatform according to your browsing history, which may cause other issues, such as browser redirects, poor network environment, more chances to get infected by other adware even malware, even browser crashes. Therefore, it is recommended to follow below removal guide to bring back a normal PC operation.
Guide to Remove ContentPlatform Easily and Efficiently
The following passage is going to provide the step-by-step instruction on removing ContentPlatform or any other unwanted programs. Please read carefully and try to understand the removal guide below.
STEP 1: Remove ContentPlatform from Web Browsers
1. Stop ContentPlatform running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc together to open Windows Task Manager, click Processes tab, find suspicious running process and click on it, then click the End Process button.
2. Uninstall ContentPlatform in Control Panel.
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it select Uninstall to uninstall the program.
3. Remove ContentPlatform from web browsers.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon > "Manage Add-ons".
2) Unknown entries, locate and delete them.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, please click on the icon menu (top right) and select "Add-ons" > "Extensions".
2) Here select unknown Add-ons and select the trash can icon to delete these entries.
1) Open Google Chrome, please click on the icon menu (top right) and select "Tools" > "Extensions".
2) Select suspicious extensions and select the trash icon to delete these entries.
4. Restart your computer to take effect.
STEP 2: Remove ContentPlatform with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user to detect, remove, and protect their PCs from the latest malware attacks. Here shows how it works:
2. Click the "Run" button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. When the installation is complete, click the "Finish" button to exit the installation.
4. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start menu to open it.
5. Allow the program to scan by clicking the "Scan Computer Now!" button. If you would like to have a quick scan on your PC, please check the "Quick Scan" box; otherwise, uncheck it.
6. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
7. After the scan is done, you can see that all threats are successfully detected. Check the "Select All" box and then click the "Remove" button to fix all threats in your PC.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats from your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
>>Click Here to Download SpyHunter to Protect Your PC from Malicious Threats!<<
STEP 3: Optimize Your PC Using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works:
1. Free download RegCure Pro by clicking the below button.
2. Click the "Yes" button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3. When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the "Click to Start Scan" button to run a system scan on your computer.
5. When the system scan is done, click on "Fix All" button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
>> Click Here to Download RegCure Pro to Fix Slow PC Performance! <<
Good Luck and be safe online.