Even though Storm Warnings claims to be a program that will keep you up-to-date with the latest weather news for your region, in fact it is not as useful as it advertised and will display ads against your will. Moreover, you may be redirected to some insecure domains and unknown programs automatically download into the system once you have clicked those pop-ups.
How to Remove Storm Warnings Easily and Efficiently?
The following passage is going to provide TWO different solutions on removing Storm Warnings or any other unwanted adware. Please read carefully and try to understand the removal guide below.
Solution A: Remove Storm Warnings Associated Program from Web Browsers
- Stop Storm Warnings related running process in Windows Task Manager
- Uninstall Storm Warnings related program in Control Panel
- Remove Storm Warnings from Web Browsers
- Double Check by Using RegCure Pro
Solution A: Remove Storm Warnings Related Program from Web Browsers
1. Stop Storm Warnings related running process in Windows Task Manager
Note: If you cannot close the Storm Warnings web page, try this step; otherwise, go to step 2 directly.
Press "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" together to open Windows Task Manager, click Processes tab, find its associated running process and click on it, then click the "End Process" button.
2. Uninstall Storm Warnings related program in Control Panel
Windows 7/Vista users:
1) Click "Start" ("Windows Logo" in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose "Control Panel".
2) Locate "Programs", "Uninstall a Program".
Windows 8 users:
1) Click "Charms bar", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel".
3) Look for suspicious or unfamiliar related program, select its entry and click "Uninstall".
3. Remove Storm Warnings from web browsers
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon, choose "Internet options", go to General tab, enter your favorite website address, click "Apply".
3) Click "OK" to close the Internet Options window.
3) Click "Start", find "Internet Explorer" and then right click on it, choose "properties".
4) On the pop-up window, go to Shorcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click "OK".
1) Open Google Chrome, click on the icon menu (top right), select "Settings".
2) Go to On startup option, click "Set pages", delete the unwanted website address and then "OK".
3) Go to Appearence option, check "Show Home button", and then click "Change".
4) On the pop-up window, delete the unwanted website address in Open this page option, click "OK", and then uncheck "Show Home button".
5) Go to History tab, click "Clear browsing date…" button. On the confirm window, click "Clear browsing date", and then close Chrome.
6) Click "Start", find "Google Chrome", right click on it, select "properties".
7) On the pop-up window, go to Shorcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click "OK".
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon menu (top right) and select "Options".
3) Here select "History", click the "Clear Recent History…" button. On the pop-up window, click "Clear Now".
4) Click "Start", find "Mozilla Firefox", right click on it, select "properties". On the pop-up window, go to Shorcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click "OK".
4. Double check by using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works:
1) Free download RegCure Pro by clicking the below button.
2) Click the "Yes" button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the "Click to Start Scan" button to run a system scan on your computer.
5) When the system scan is done, click on "Fix All" button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
>> Click Here to Download RegCure Pro to Fix Slow PC Performance! <<
Solution B: Remove Storm Warnings with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user to detect, remove, and protect their PCs from the latest malware attacks. Here shows how it works:
2. Click the "Run" button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. When the installation is complete, click the "Finish" button to exit the installation.
4. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start menu to open it.
5. Allow the program to scan by clicking the "Scan Computer Now!" button. If you would like to have a quick scan on your PC, please check the "Quick Scan" box; otherwise, uncheck it.
6. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
7. After the scan is done, you can see that all threats are successfully detected. Check the "Select All" box and then click the "Remove" button to fix all threats in your PC.
>>Click Here to Download SpyHunter to Protect Your PC from Malicious Threats!<<
Good Luck and be safe online.