Brief Introduction to StarConcept
StarConcept is an ad-supported program which may cause a great chaos to the infected PC. Usually, it often comes into users' PC via third party programs from online resources, and appears on the targeted PC as a browser extension for all popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Once getting into your PC, StarConcept may undertake the malicious tasks as below:
- It may alert the browser's default settings without seeking for any permission.
- It helps certain websites to increase internet traffic and ranking.
- It displays lots of commercial ads or pornographic contents and pictures.
- It may add its files to the startup menu which can make it get started automatically when PC users boot the infected PC.
- When you open the browsers, StarConcept will always against your will and navigates you to the unknown websites.
- The whole performance of the infected PC may be declined dramatically as StarConcept runs in the background and takes up a lot computer sources.
StarConcept Removal Guide
STEP 1: Remove StarConcept from PC
- Manual Removal
- Automatic Removal
STEP 1: Remove StarConcept from Web Browsers
- Manual Removal
1. Stop StarConcept running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc together to open Windows Task Manager, click Processes tab, find suspicious running process and click on it, then click the End Process button.
2. Uninstall StarConcept in Control Panel.
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it select Uninstall to uninstall the program.
3. Remove StarConcept from web browsers.
Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or Tools > Internet options. Here, go to the Advanced tab and click the Reset button. Go to the Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings and click on Reset option. Finally, click Close and OK to save the changes.
Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information. Here, select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
Open Google Chrome, click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin. Now click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
4. Restart your computer to take effect.
- B. Automatic Removal
What can SpyHunter do for you?
- Give your PC intuitive real-time protection.
- Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC
- Allow you to restore backed up objects.
1. Click on the below button to free download SpyHunter on your PC.
2. Click the "Run" button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. When the installation is complete, click the "Finish" button to exit the installation.
4. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start menu to open it.
6. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
7. After the scan is done, you can see that all threats are successfully detected. Check the "Select All" box and then click the "Remove" button to fix all threats in your PC.
Note: SpyHunter's free version is only for malware detection. To remove the malware threats on your PC, you will need to purchase SpyHunter's malware removal tool.
STEP 2: Optimize Your PC Using RegCure Pro
What can RegCure Pro do for you?
- Fix system errors
- Remove malware
- Improve startup
- Defrag memory
- Clean up your PC
1. Click the below button to download RegCure Pro to your PC.
2. Click the "Yes" button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3. When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the "Click to Start Scan" button to run a system scan on your computer.
4. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient. The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
5. When the system scan is done, click on "Fix All" button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Note: You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence for it doesn't contain any additional items and conflict with your current used antivirus program.
Below is a Recommended Video: