Screenshot of Findpages.net:
Once your computer is infected with Findpages.net, you would find your browser getting diverted to some certain pages that are related to Findpages.net, even though you did not initiate a visit to this domain.（In such websites, there are vast amount of ads and endorsement for some products. If you click these ads by accident, some risks may be brought to your PC system.）
Other harmful traits of Findpages.net:
Findpages.net can cause the above troubles for your affected computer
1. Your computer start to lag, browser loading speed is inconsistent
2. From task manager, there are a lot unknown and strange processes being run
3. The RAM speed has obvious decrease, even a small game you usually play will experience spike lag
4. Findpages.net can download and execute harmful files and record sensitive data by the means of keylogging
5. Your privacy is breached and such data as banking logins and passwords can be leaked to a third party due to the activities of Findpages.net
6. Findpages.net also makes your system a host for further infection such as ransomware
7. Findpages.net can spread further on using various means of distribution
Findpages.net should be removed from your PC without any hesitation. Take time to read this post to get the detail manual removal guide and the best Findpages.net automatic remover here to assist you regain a clean, fast and safe PC.
Solution 1. Findpages.net Manual Removal Guide1: Stop Findpages.net running processes in the task manager first.
2: Go to the Registry Editor, remove all Findpages.net registry entries listed here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
3: All Findpages.net associated files listed below need to be removed:
%Desktop%\random Redirect .lnk %AppData%\result.db %CommonPrograms%\random Redirect .lnk
4: Reset your browsers to clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies.
Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or 'Tools'-> 'Internet Options'. Here, go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the 'Reset' button. Go to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings'-> 'Delete personal settings' and click on 'Reset' option. Finally, click 'Close' and OK to save the changes.
Mozilla Firefox: Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the 'Help' section-> 'Troubleshooting Information'. Here, select a 'Reset Firefox' for a couple of times and 'Finish'.
Google Chrome: Click the Chrome menu button, select 'Tools'-> 'Extensions', find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin. Now click 'Settings' -> 'Show Advanced settings' -> 'Reset browser settings' and click 'Reset'.
Solution 2.Remove Findpages.net Automatically using SpyHunter
If you are not good at computer, this is the best way to remove Findpages.net from your system as SpyHunter is designed spedifically which will automatically detect all the threats in the PC and them remove them completely.
1. Click the "Download" button to download SpyHunter.
2. Run the file by double clicking it, and then click the Save button to start the installations process.
3. Follow the steps on Setup Wizard to complete the SpyHunter installation process.
4. After the installation, run Spyhunter to regain a clean and safe PC.
Note: for the safety of your operating system and all the info in your PC, Findpages.net should be removed as soon as possible. If you are lack of sufficient expertise to find out the harmful process, files and registry entries, automatic scan will be the best choice for you to get rid of Findpages.net Download and install Spyhunter antivirus software here to regain a clean, fast and safe PC right now.
>>Download Findpages.net Scanner for Free Here!
>>Download Findpages.net Remover Easily Here!