Trojan.Dropper.ED will sneakily open back doors and runs certain malicious applications to put your system on risk and enable cyber criminal to access your compromised PC easily through remote connections. Your personal data and financial details will be revealed to cyber hackers, like password, online banking accounts, credit card details, etc. Simply this nasty Trojan horse will put your computer and privacy on the risk. Considering to the danger would be caused by Trojan.Dropper.ED, it is strongly recommended to take action to eliminate this Trojan horse instantly without any delay.
Trojan.Dropper.ED Is Dangerous to Your Computer
1. It is a dangerous backdoor Trojan horse;
2. It may allow intruders to modify your system;
3. It may spread additional spyware or malware;
4. It may be controlled by a remote person;
5. It violates your privacy and compromises your security;
6. It may allow access for the remote host by installing hidden FTP server.
Two effective methods are provided for you to remove Trojan.Dropper.ED completely from your system.
Method one: Step by Step Manual Removal Guide for Trojan.Dropper.ED
1. Open Folder Options: clicking the Start button> Control Panel> Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. After that clicking the View tab.
2. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Completely removing Trojan.Dropper.ED manually
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Trojan.Dropper.ED processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by Trojan.Dropper.ED:
%Temp%\[random] C:\WINDOWS\system32\[random name].dll C:\Windows\System32\lxbu_device.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\NCUSBw32.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdk8.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\avidstartup.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\mail2ec.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\o2flash.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\p1131vid.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\tb2launch.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdica.dll
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Trojan.Dropper.ED registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = '.zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;.scr;' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
Helpful Video Guide for Manual Removal
Method two: Remove Trojan.Dropper.ED Automatically with SpyHunter
1. Click the "Download" button to download SpyHunter.
2. Run the file by double clicking it, and then click the Save button to start the installations process.
3. Follow the steps on Setup Wizard to complete the SpyHunter installation process.
4. After the installation, run Spyhunter to regain a clean and safe PC.
Note: Trojan.Dropper.ED is very tricky, it mutates frequently and changes its names usually. You must be very careful when you manually delete its malicious files, registries and folders. If you are not professional, you are recommended to download Spyhunter - the useful and popular antivirus software to automatically remove Trojan.Dropper.ED and other threats from your system completely. In order to protect your PC from being infected with computer viruses in the future, you are also suggested to use Spyhunter to scan your PC at regular time.