MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF is a terrible computer virus that may insert its harmful codes and registry files into the infected system to arouse quite a lot of PC problems. Without computer users consents, default system configurations may be changed automatically by this nasty pest , including Windows boot sector with which MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF can be activated immediately whenever PC starts up.
MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF has interrupted so many users:
What is malsign.opencandy 7AF? I think it's just part of my AVAST software because it says; ProgramFile/Avast Software/Avast/aswRec.dll. I run both Avast and AVG and have done so successfully for months and now today I keep getting this as a threat, please help.
Download MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF Free Remover Here!
Other harmful traits of MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF:
MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF is likewise viewed as a potential danger for individuals as it is capable of gathering sensitive data from the target PC without computer owners’ knowledge and authorization. Through monitoring your online activities, collecting your search queries, web history and recording online log in details, MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF can easily obtain your information and then send it to the cyber criminals to used for immoral tasks.
Two effective methods are provided for you to remove MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF completely from your system.
Method one: Step by Step Manual Removal Guide for MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF
1. Open Folder Options: clicking the Start button> Control Panel> Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. After that clicking the View tab.
2. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Completely removing MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF manually
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF:
%Temp%\[random] C:\WINDOWS\system32\[random name].dll C:\Windows\System32\lxbu_device.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\NCUSBw32.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdk8.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\avidstartup.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\mail2ec.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\o2flash.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\p1131vid.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\tb2launch.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdica.dll
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = '.zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;.scr;' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
Helpful Video Guide for Manual Removal
Method two: Remove MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF Automatically with SpyHunter
1. Click the "Download" button to download SpyHunter.
2. Run the file by double clicking it, and then click the Save button to start the installations process.
3. Follow the steps on Setup Wizard to complete the SpyHunter installation process.
4. After the installation, run Spyhunter to regain a clean and safe PC.
Note: MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF is very tricky, it mutates frequently and changes its names usually. You must be very careful when you manually delete its malicious files, registries and folders. If you are not professional, you are recommended to download Spyhunter - the useful and popular antivirus software to automatically remove MalSign.OpenCandy.7AF and other threats from your system completely. In order to protect your PC from being infected with computer viruses in the future, you are also suggested to use Spyhunter to scan your PC at regular time.