Alert level: Severe
See how malicious Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc is
Victim: My microsoft essensials virus scanner detected this trojan today,Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc, but the scanner was unable to remove it, it gave me an error code "error code 0x800700df, this file size exceeds limited allowed and cannot be saved" Ive tried looking on internet to see what help I can get, but no one has any advice, can I have some help please on getting this trojan off my PC, it happened after my husband put his key memory in to my PC and transfered some of his pictures and documents on to my PC
Know more about Trojan: Win32/Dynamer!dtc
Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc is detected as a type of malware that tries to look innocent to convince you to install them on your PC. Typically, this threat can get on your PC via spam emails, infected removable drives, bundled with other software, hacked or compromised web pages.
Once Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc gets installed on your PC, it will try to conduct a series of harmful tasks to cause damages and even destroy the machine itself.
- Download and install more threats.
- Use your PC for click fraud.
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit.
- Send information about your PC, including usernames and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker.
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC.
The longer Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc stays in your system the more damages it will cause. In order to bring back a normal PC operation, to protect your online safety, and to free your PC of further damage, you are strongly advised to take actions to get rid of Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc immediately.
Tips to eliminate Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc for good
- Option One: Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc Manual Removal Instruction
- Option Two: Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc Automatic Removal Instruction Using SpyHunter
Option One: Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc Manual Removal Instruction
Step 1. Restart the computer and put it in Safe mode with Networking
Restart the computer and start hitting F8 key repeatedly when PC is booting up again; if successfully, Safe mode options will show up on the screen for you to select. Please use arrow keys to highlight Safe mode with Networking option and hit enter key. System will be loading files into this mode afterward.
Step 2. End all the harmful running processes
Open task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time. Another way is to click on the Start button and choose Run option, then type taskmgr into and press OK. Stop all the suspicious running processes.
Step 3. Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc
Click Start menu; click Run; type: msconfig in the Run box; click OK to open the System Configuration Utility; Disable all possible startup items generated.
Step 4. Delete malicious files generated by Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc
1. Go to Disk C, click Organize, and then select Folder and search options. When Folder Options dialog box pops up, click the View tab. In the Advanced settings, tick "Show hidden files, folders and drives", untick "Hide extensions for known file types", and then click "OK".
When the hidden folder shows, look for the following files and delete them all.
Step 5. Delete the following registry entries created by Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc
Open Registry Editor to delete all the registries as below Guide: open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter.)
Step 6. Reset your web browsers to clear your internet history records, internet temp files and cookies.
Open Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon or Tools > Internet options. Here, go to the Advanced tab and click the Reset button. Go to the Reset Internet Explorer settings > Delete personal settings and click on Reset option. Finally, click Close and OK to save the changes.
Open Mozilla Firefox, go to the Help section > Troubleshooting Information. Here, select Reset Firefox and click Finish.
Open Google Chrome, click the Chrome menu button, select Tools > Extensions, find unknown extension and remove them by clicking Recycle bin. Now click Settings > Show Advanced settings > Reset browser settings and click Reset.
There may be some other issues such as windows registry errors in your system. To avoid potential risk and to delete junk files, we recommended RegCure Pro.
Step 7. Optimize your PC using RegCure Pro
Note: You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence for it doesn't contain any additional items or conflict with your current used antivirus program.
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems.
1. Click the below button to download RegCure Pro to your PC.
2. Click the Run button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3. When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer.
4. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient. The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
5. When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application that designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware, etc.
Step 1. Click on the below button to free download SpyHunter on your PC.
Step 2. Click the Run button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
Step 3. When the installation is complete, click the Finish button to exit the installation.
Step 5. Allow the program to scan by clicking the Scan Computer Now! button. If you would like to have a quick scan on your PC, please check the Quick Scan box; otherwise, untick it.
Step 6. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
Ways to avoid installing malware or potentially unwanted software
- Always downloading software from the official vendor's website
- Making sure you read exactly what you are installing – don't just click OK
Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc is really a malicious computer threat that can perform many evil tasks on the infected PC. It is advised to remove this risky Trojan immediately.
Download SpyHunter to delete Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc completely.
Download RegCure Pro to fix slow PC performance easily.
Note: The free versions of SypHunter and RegCure Pro are only for detection. If they detect malware or junk files on your PC, you will need to purchase the removal tool to remove the malware or junk files.