Onclickads.net is a potential unwanted program or a nasty adware. Once invading into the target system, it may automatically attach to all the web browsers installed in the PC such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc. and then displays excessive amounts of pop-up ads on web pages that people are visiting. Computer users may be redirected to some insecure domains and unknown programs automatically download into the system once they have clicked those pop-ups.
Harmful Properties of Onclickads.net:
1. Onclickads.net invades the target computer without users’ approval;
2. Onclickads.net replaces users’ browser homepages and redirects searching results;
3. Onclickads.net changes default browser settings such as DNS proxy, homepages, default search engines and so on;
4. Onclickads.net drops malicious files and registry entries to the infected computer, and installs malicious toolbar to the browsers so that it can messes up the system running performance and take control of users’ online activities;
5. Onclickads.net reviews searching histories and cookies to catch sensitive information;
6. Onclickads.net annoys users by popping up new tabs and advertisements constantly.
Method one: Onclickads.net Manual Removal Guide
Random.exeStep 2: Uninstall related and unwanted programs added by Onclickads.net from Control Panel
Step 3: Delete the associated files of Onclickads.net:
%appdata %\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\ %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\.lnk %documents and settings%\ all users\application data\suspicious.exe %program files%\NPSWF32.dllStep 4: Get rid of the related registry entries of Onclickads.net:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\InternetExplorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=site address HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=site address
Step 5. As Onclickads.net is nasty that may corrupt some system files for its own benefit, it is recommended that you download and install RegCure Pro to optimize your computer after removing all the harmful files.
Click Here to Download:
(1).Click the icon to download RegCure Pro
(2). Double-click on the icon the RegCure Pro program to open it (If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run RegCure Pro, please allow it to run.)
(3). Click Next and complete the installation
(4). RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer for errors RegCure Pro Thoroughly scans and cleans up your Windows registry automatically. RegCure Pro allows you to automate the whole process of regular optimization of your PC for best performance using an in-built “Fix All" scheduler.
If manual removal is kinda difficult for you, you can choose automatic removal method as below to get rid of Onclickads.net permanently from your system.
Method Two: Onclickads.net automatic removal instruction
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
3. In this step, please accept the Licence Agreement and click “Next >” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
Note: manual removal procedure requires certain expert skills to avoid wrong operation which may damage your computer permanently. And you need to be very careful to distinguish all the harmful files and registries due to the changeable characters of Onclickads.net. If you have spent too much time in manual removing Onclickads.net and still not make any progress, you’d better stop and choose the automatic removal method - download and install Spyhunter here to remove Onclickads.net for you immediately and completely.