Worm.Java.Autorun.C is a dangerous computer virus. If you have found its trace in your system, take action to remove as soon as possible.
Worm.Java.Autorun.C is A Disaster to the System
2.Worm.Java.Autorun.C installs itself fast to place a lot extra useless files to slow down your system running level
3.Worm.Java.Autorun.C can be distributed as unsolicited email attachments, or bundled with freeware and shareware programs
4.Worm.Java.Autorun.C mutates fasts to lurk to trace your keyboard clicking information/ records your sensitive personal secret
5.Worm.Java.Autorun.C makes many shortcuts in your desktop to mislead you
6.Worm.Java.Autorun.C has the ability to shut down your machine constantly to make personal data snooping easier
Download Worm.Java.Autorun.C Free Remover Here !
Many computer user have no idea how Worm.Java.Autorun.C gets into their PC. Worm.Java.Autorun.C is so tricky that comes bundled with freeware or shareware applications from unreliable internet sources, and can smoothly land on your computer during the installation of the freeware or shareware.Also Worm.Java.Autorun.C can use Bluetooth to infiltrate into the target system as nowadays Bluetooth is a common medium for sharing files among peers, so you should avoid any file sharing from unknown users.
Two effective methods are provided for you to remove Worm.Java.Autorun.C completely from your system.
Method one: Step by Step Manual Removal Guide for Worm.Java.Autorun.C
1. Open Folder Options: clicking the Start button> Control Panel> Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. After that clicking the View tab.
2. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Completely removing Worm.Java.Autorun.C manually
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys “CTRL + Shift + ESC”, search for Worm.Java.Autorun.C processes and right-click to end them.
2. Get rid of the following files created by Worm.Java.Autorun.C:
%Temp%\[random] C:\WINDOWS\system32\[random name].dll C:\Windows\System32\lxbu_device.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\NCUSBw32.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdk8.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\avidstartup.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\mail2ec.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\o2flash.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\p1131vid.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\tb2launch.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdica.dll
3. Open Registry Editor (in Windows XP, go to Start Menu, run, type in “Regedit” and press OK; in Windows 7 & Windows Vista, go to Start menu, Search, type in “Regedit”), find out the following Worm.Java.Autorun.C registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = '.zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;.scr;' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random]" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
Helpful Video Guide for Manual Removal
Method two: Remove Worm.Java.Autorun.C Automatically with SpyHunter
1. Click the "Download" button to download SpyHunter.
2. Run the file by double clicking it, and then click the Save button to start the installations process.
3. Follow the steps on Setup Wizard to complete the SpyHunter installation process.
4. After the installation, run Spyhunter to regain a clean and safe PC.
Note: Worm.Java.Autorun.C is very tricky, it mutates frequently and changes its names usually. You must be very careful when you manually delete its malicious files, registries and folders. If you are not professional, you are recommended to download Spyhunter - the useful and popular antivirus software to automatically remove Worm.Java.Autorun.C and other threats from your system completely. In order to protect your PC from being infected with computer viruses in the future, you are also suggested to use Spyhunter to scan your PC at regular time.