Screenshot of Websearch.fixsearch.info:
The same as other browser hijackers,Websearch.fixsearch.info participates in unethical marketing practices,social engineering, and entrapment in order to generate a revenue stream.After entering into the target system, Websearch.fixsearch.info embeds itself with the popular browsers, including Internet Exploere, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari and then changes the homepage and default search engine without authorization.
Symptoms of Websearch.fixsearch.info：
* It is a parasitic browser hijacker which pretends to be a decent search engine;
* It is installed along with free video downloader software without your consent;
* It will hijack your browser homepage and replace your search engines;
* It may spread lots of spyware and adware parasites and show annoying pop-ups;
* It will show a lot of irrelevant contents to your search results;
* It may keep record of your personal information and compromises your security.
Solution one:Technical Details for Removing Websearch.fixsearch.info Manually
Random.exeStep 2: Remove any programs related to Websearch.fixsearch.info from Control Panel.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
3. Remove any suspicious progarams.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel and then click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Uninstall any suspicious progarams.
1. Press Win+R.
2. Type in control panel and click OK.
3. Select Uninstall a program. 4. Remove the any suspicious progarams..
Step 3: Remove harmful extensions added by Websearch.fixsearch.info from your browsers
1. Launch IE and tap Alt+T.
2. Once you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons ->Toolbars and Extensions.
3. Now select the add-on you want to remove (SurfCanyon) and select Disable.
1. Launch Mozilla and tap Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. You should see Add-ons Manager there.
2. Go to Extensions, look for the Websearch.fixsearch.info and related items and remove them.
1. Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
2. Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools -> Extensions.
3. Choose the add-on you want to delete and click on the trash icon.
Step 4: Let’s go to Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" = "%AppData%\.exe" HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\random.exe
If manual removal method is kinda difficult for you, you can follow the automatic removal guide as below to get rid of Websearch.fixsearch.info permanently from your system.
Solution two: Automatically remove Websearch.fixsearch.info easily with SpyHunter
Step one: Click the Download icon to download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step two: Install Spyhunter in your PC as follows.
Step three: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step four: Choose Select all>Remove to get rid of all the threats on your PC.
Note: to enjoy an optimal online experience and protect your operating system, Websearch.fixsearch.info should be removed without any hesitation. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Websearch.fixsearch.info from your PC. Also, all the potential threats in your system will be removed completely after the scan of Spyhunter.