Screenshot of Snapdo.inspsearch.com:
No matter which browser you use - Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, the homepage will still be replaced and the search engine will be defaulted to Snapdo.inspsearch.com without your full consent.
Many computer users have been bored by this nasty browser hijacker: I have never experienced any problem with my Firefox. But lately I keep getting this Snapdo.inspsearch.com. Each time I start Firefox to do a search, I will be blocked by this popup website. I can’t get rid of the popup website by resetting the browser. It often redirects me to unwanted websites. I always use Firefox and set it as the default browser. But now, even Internet Explorer which I don’t use, is affected by this problem. What do I do?
Solution one:Technical Details for Removing Snapdo.inspsearch.com Manually
Random.exeStep 2: Remove any programs related to Snapdo.inspsearch.com from Control Panel.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
3. Remove any suspicious progarams.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel and then click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Uninstall any suspicious progarams.
1. Press Win+R.
2. Type in control panel and click OK.
3. Select Uninstall a program. 4. Remove the any suspicious progarams..
Step 3: Remove harmful extensions added by Snapdo.inspsearch.com from your browsers
1. Launch IE and tap Alt+T.
2. Once you see Tools menu, go to Manage Add-ons ->Toolbars and Extensions.
3. Now select the add-on you want to remove (SurfCanyon) and select Disable.
1. Launch Mozilla and tap Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time. You should see Add-ons Manager there.
2. Go to Extensions, look for the Snapdo.inspsearch.com and related items and remove them.
1. Launch Google Chrome and tap Alt+F
2. Once you start seeing the menu, select Tools -> Extensions.
3. Choose the add-on you want to delete and click on the trash icon.
Step 4: Let’s go to Registry Editor and delete the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" = "%AppData%\.exe" HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\random.exe
If manual removal method is kinda difficult for you, you can follow the automatic removal guide as below to get rid of Snapdo.inspsearch.com permanently from your system.
Solution two: Automatically remove Snapdo.inspsearch.com easily with SpyHunter
Step one: Click the Download icon to download SpyHunter in your PC.
Step two: Install Spyhunter in your PC as follows.
Step three: After the installation, run SpyHunter and click “Malware Scan” button to have a full or quick scan on your PC.
Step four: Choose Select all>Remove to get rid of all the threats on your PC.
Note: to enjoy an optimal online experience and protect your operating system, Snapdo.inspsearch.com should be removed without any hesitation. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system permanently. If you are not very good at computer, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Snapdo.inspsearch.com from your PC. Also, all the potential threats in your system will be removed completely after the scan of Spyhunter.